Stylish Blogger etiquette requires that I reveal 7 random things about myself, and then pass the torch to five more stylish bloggers.
Hmmm . . .
1. When it comes to clothes, stylish I'm not! My daughter has threatened on many occasions to beg Stacey, from What Not to Wear, to do a clothes intervention (especially when I'm wearing my favorite shirt given to me by my daughter, who in turn received it from her friend—IN SEVENTH GRADE). I must clarify–my daughter is now 30. Here is the shirt of shame!
|Now, what's wrong with it? All comfy and blue!|
3. I'm deathly afraid of mice. Last week I was happily sitting at my computer and I felt this gentle tug on my bare foot. I looked down and there was a rodent trying to make friends with my big toe. I ran upstairs to my husband, wailing like a banshee. Not a pretty sight.
|I purposely chose an picture that doesn't include his WHOLE tail. eeek!|
4. I haven't eaten a Krispy Kreme Donut in years.
But, I really want to.
5. I love dogs almost as much as I love people. (Who am I kidding? Actually, more than some people.) Here's my Airedale terrier, Scarlett. Oh, yes, I love Elvis too.
6. I love reading mysteries.
7. I don't like to wear high heels.
Now, I'm honored to pass the torch to these stylish bloggers.
Thanks again, Candice!